ISV Connect ED
ISV Connect ED is a members-only site dedicated to ISVs participating in Microsoft Marketplace or AppSource. This site is intended to be a safe place and an educational resource for ISVs to navigate and succeed with Microsoft.
What is an ISV?
An Independent Software Vendor is an organization or individual who has created applications (I.P.) that run on top of, and are dependent upon, platforms owned and controlled by others. In the Microsoft landscape this would include Microsoft Common Data Service, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, the Power Platform, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint and others. Many ISVs are part of Microsoft’s ISV Connect Program.
ISV Success Interview Series
Steve Mordue, MVP and Founder of ISV Connect ED, interviews the most successful ISVs to get the “back story” on how they got there.
Ed Grant, CFO and Co-Founder of Solgari, goes deep on how they cracked Co-Sell in ISV Connect.
Trevor Nimegeers, Managing Director of ITrak 365, talks about their success with AppSource in ISV Connect.
E.J. Tague, VP Global ISV & Alliances at WalkMe, chats about their success so far with ISV Connect and the future.
The ISV Connect ED Community
Connecting you with the ISV Brain Trust
- Member Forum with topics relevant to ISVs
- Curated, Facilitated Masterminds *
- Resource Library of links for ISVs
- Members-Only Blog Content from ISV Experts
- Biannual ISV Benchmarking Surveys
- Instant Polls on various Hot Topics
- Video Interviews with Successful ISVs
- Live AMA Style interviews with key ISV related Microsoft Personnel
- Members-Only Expert Webinars
- Directory of Microsoft ISV Contacts
- ISV Specific Masterclass Courses *
- No Vendors trying to sell stuff!
ISV Connect ED Membership
ISV Connect ED offers reasonable dues to support the site and the content for our members.
If you cannot afford these Dues, please reach out to us.
- Individual Membership for ISVs that are not currently active with Microsoft’s ISV Connect Program
- Individual Membership for ISVs that are currently active with Microsoft’s ISV Connect Program
- The Corporate Membership is the same as the Professional but includes up to 10 individuals
* Premium Content is “Optional” and is created and supported by External Experts and has a separate cost not included in the memberships above