How does ISV ConnectED define “Information” under this Policy?
information collected from you through access to or use of ISV ConnectED’s websites; and
if you are a current customer, partner or affiliate of ISV ConnectED,
your Data, if and as such term is defined in your Service Agreement, Partner Agreement, Affiliate Agreement or other agreement with ISV ConnectED (the “Agreement”); if your Agreement does not define the term “Data”, any information collected through your and your users’ access to or use of our platform or services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in the Agreement.
What is the Scope of this Policy?
What are ISV ConnectED’s Guidelines Regarding Children?
ISV ConnectED requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. In addition, our websites and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and ISV ConnectED will not intentionally collect or maintain data about any person under the age of 13. If you believe ISV ConnectED has collected any data from or about any person under 13, please contact us at admin@ISVConnectEd.com.
What Kind of Information Does ISV ConnectED Collect?
ISV ConnectED may collect the following Information about you:
- personal and non-personal information that you voluntarily provide when using our websites or Services, including contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number), financial information and other information
- any Data required to provide the Services to you, including the content of e-mail and other material you use in connection with the Services
- information collected during your visits to our websites or your use of our Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, weblogs and other communication and technical data
- and information about your general Internet usage collected by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer. Please see the “Cookies” section below for a further explanation.
How Does ISV ConnectED Use, Store and Retain Information?
ISV ConnectED may use, store and retain Information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services
- to provide you with information and Services that you request from ISV ConnectED and to carry out ISV ConnectED’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and ISV ConnectED, including the Agreement
- to administer, test, analyze and improve ISV ConnectED’s Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services
- to gather broad demographic and statistical information and to report aggregate information to ISV ConnectED’s advertisers and partners
- and to notify you about changes to the Services.
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask ISV ConnectED to provide you with additional marketing information we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with ISV ConnectED).
How Does ISV ConnectED Access, Release and Disseminate Information?
ISV ConnectED will release your Information as is reasonably necessary for the provision of Services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- provision of financial information to organizations such as Paypal, Stripe and similar organizations for billing purposes
- provision of contact, usage related Information to our service and license providers for the purpose of licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes
- provision of Data and other Information to vendors and contractors providing services in support of ISV ConnectED’s provision of Services to you; and
In addition, ISV ConnectED may access and release your Information without notice or consent under the following circumstances:
In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as determined by ISV ConnectED in each case;
If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
If ISV ConnectED, any of its websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
Is My Information Secure?
Although ISV ConnectED uses reasonable efforts to protect your Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore ISV ConnectED cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted using our websites or Services and any transmission is at your own risk.
How Do I Contact ISV ConnectED, Including to Terminate or Opt-Out?
You have the right to request that ISV ConnectED not contact you or use your Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact ISV ConnectED at firstname.lastname@example.org or access any available termination or opt-out features in the administrative control panel for your Account.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your account. In addition, certain Information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing Information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.
Please note that if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the administrative control panel for your Account.